What do I need to get ready for EVV?
1. Have your worker tell us what technology they have available by filling out our Technology Survey: https://www.buildarray.com/shared-forms/web/27495?actkn=6ZRP3A
2. Make sure your workers provide iLIFE with their most up-to-date email address.* https://ecm.mcfi.net/Forms/evv
This email address is where workers will receive important information on EVV, including EVV ID information necessary to log EVV visits.
This email address is also where they will receive the automated Sandata email to set up their Sandata Mobile Connect (SMC) account if they qualify for EVV. Please note that the email address will be the username.
*Email must be unique to a single worker. It cannot be shared by multiple workers.
3. Talk to your workers about which EVV options they will use. For more information and to help you decide which EVV options would be best for your workers, visit this URL for an interactive tool that will walk you through the decision-making process based on your circumstances and technology available: https://bit.ly/3qNtfrw
IRIS participants: Make sure to talk to your IRIS Consultant about EVV and the options your workers will use.
Inclusa and My Choice Wisconsin clients: Call iLIFE at 888-490-3966 or send us an email at FC.EVV@iLIFEfms.com
4. Make sure your workers know where they can find more information and training on how to use the EVV option(s) they are using: https://www.ilifefms.com/EVV.htm
How do I get my EVV ID?
Workers will receive a letter from iLIFE containing all necessary EVV ID information, including their Santrax ID, client EVV ID, company ID, and toll-free phone numbers for logging TVV and FVV visits. You can also call iLIFE Customer Service to obtain this information.
Does the EVV GPS monitor a worker at all times; including before, during, and after work?
No, the technology used to verify the worker’s location only records locations at the start and end of the service. It does not record their location at any other time.
Can I still use the Sandata Mobile Connect (SMC) app in places without WiFi/internet connection?
Yes, as long as you have access to the internet at a different location. An onsite internet connection is not needed to check in and out on the mobile app. The encrypted visit information can be uploaded at a later time when an internet connection is available and you log in to the SMC app.
What do I do if I forgot my SMC app username or password?
Your username is the email you have on file with iLIFE. You can reset your password at any time using the “Forgot Password” link on the SMC login page. If you are still experiencing issues, you may also call iLIFE Customer Service for assistance.
Can I use a cell phone, that is not a smart phone, to call in to Telephonic Visit Verification (TVV)?
No, the technology used by TVV only works with traditional landlines and VoIP phones.
How do I order a Fixed Visit Verification (FVV) device?
- IRIS participants: Call iLIFE at 888-800-5599 or talk to your IRIS Consultant to ensure you meet the requirements.
- Inclusa and My Choice Wisconsin employers: Call iLIFE at 888-490-3966 or send us an email at FC.EVV@iLIFEfms.com
- Please note: FVV is only available if MVV and TVV are not accessible options and is considered the last resort.
Who should I contact if I’m having technical issues with any of the EVV options (MVV, TVV, FVV)?
Call the Wisconsin EVV Customer Care Team at 833-931-2035.
How do I enter the correct service in the EVV option I choose?
For TVV and FVV, you will enter the appropriate number from the “Code for Call” listed in the table below.
For MVV, you will select the appropriate option in the “Mobile Display” listed in the table below.
||Code for Call
||Personal Care Svc/15min
||Supportive Home Care/15min
||Supportive Home Care/Day
||COMBO - PCS & SHC
*Please note: Service code T1020 is not used for the IRIS program and COMBO is not used for Family Care.
Please note: Service codes T1019 and S5125 will be paid at an hourly wage.
What do I do if I forgot to log EVV or make a mistake?
IRIS ONLY – The corrections process for Inclusa and My Choice Wisconsin is still being determined.
Submit corrections using one of the methods below:
EVV Corrections Form (online submission)
Preferred Method: The form is easy to use and ensures faster processing time.
Using the online submission method, you can enter in your EVV corrections information directly or upload a picture of the completed paper form.
EVV Corrections Form (paper form)
There is a QR code on the form for easily submitting the completed form online – save on processing time and postage.
You can also email the form to IRIS.EVV@iLIFEfms.com. Please be sure to take a picture of both sides of the form as needed.
If you’re not able to submit the form online, this form can be printed out and submitted to iLIFE via mail or fax.
For more detailed information on the different types of corrections and how to avoid them in the future, please review section 4. Forget to log a visit or made a mistake? on our EVV landing page.
Do I still have to submit timesheets?
Yes, timesheets are still necessary to process payment and can be submitted in any of the current methods.
What must I do if I think I satisfy EVV Exempt requirements for live-in status but was instructed to get set up for EVV?
IRIS: Please contact your IC to confirm your live-in status on the relationship form and have them verify the service authorizations created for you to serve your client.
Family Care: Please contact your FEA to confirm your live-in status and have them update your EVV exempt status.
A live-in worker is defined as the following:
For the purposes of EVV, a live-in worker is a worker who permanently resides in the same residence as the member or participant receiving services. Additionally, a person could be considered a live-in worker if both of the following criteria are met and the documentation above is provided:
- The worker permanently resides in a two-residence dwelling such as a side-by-side duplex or upper-and-lower home where the member or participant receiving services lives in the other half of the dwelling AND;
- The worker is a relative of the member or participant receiving services. A relative is defined as a person related, of any degree, by blood, adoption, or marriage, to the member or participant.
iLIFE may have already received your live-in status via:
- IRIS Participant-hired Worker Relationship Identification Form for IRIS program workers. Please alert iLIFE and your IC within seven (7) days if your live-in status changes since this may impact your need to submit EVV.
- EVV Live-in Verification Form for Family Care program workers.