Electronic Visit Verification, or EVV, is now required in Wisconsin! As your fiscal employer agent, iLIFE wants to make sure that you are prepared for this change.
As they become available, you will find a list of frequently asked questions and online resources to help you gain a better understanding of this upcoming change.
Getting Started with EVV
1. The worker will need to apply for an EVV ID which will allow them to log their EVV visits. The worker's most up-to-date email address and residence status are required.
- EVV Email Address Submission (electronic submission form)
- This email address is where workers will receive important information on EVV, including EVV ID information necessary to log EVV visits.
- This email address is also where they will receive the automated Sandata email to set up their Sandata Mobile Connect (SMC) account if they qualify for EVV. Please note that the email address will be the username.
- *Email must be unique to a single worker. It cannot be shared by multiple workers.
- Please Note: You may be exempt from EVV if you are a live-in worker. For the purposes of EVV, a live-in worker is a worker who permanently resides in the same residence as a member of the client receiving services.
- IRIS: Please complete and return the following form to the IC or iLIFE if you meet the definition of a live-in worker. Please be sure to include the requested proof of residence.
- Family Care: Please complete and return the following form to iLIFE if you meet the definition for a live-in worker. Please be sure to include the requested proof of residence.
2. Decide on which of the three EVV options will work best for the client and worker. For more information on the EVV options, click on the URLs below.
- IRIS participants: Make sure to talk to your IRIS Consultant about EVV and the options your workers will use.
- Inclusa and My Choice Wisconsin clients: Call iLIFE at 888-490-3966 or send us an email at FC.EVV@iLIFEfms.com
- EVV Options Flyer
- EVV Options - Interactive Form
3. Look over the training materials specific to the EVV option that has been chosen. Reference guides and training videos are provided below.
Mobile Visit Verification (MVV)
Telephonic Visit Verification (TVV)
Fixed Visit Verification (FVV)
The FVV Tracking Form is used when clocking in and out of EVV to keep track of your visit information. Do not submit this form to iLIFE. We do, however, recommend keeping it for your records.