iLIFE receives Social Security and Supplemental Security Income on behalf of our clients. We write checks, manage funds, and provide annual reporting to clients and the Social Security Administration.
iLIFE’s representative payee services include:
- Processing vendor payments
- Meeting client requests for checks, petty cash, and gift cards
- Reviewing Title 19 with Social Security
- Reviewing medical benefits
- Food share service (food stamps)
iLIFE also offers money management tools to help clients write checks with their own funds.
We help participants:
- Pay bills
- Issue payments to vendors
- Balance their checkbook